Join us on September 18th for a candid discussion about what it means to build a career in labor and employment law. Our three distinguished panelists will discuss:
• the day-to-day tasks of an employment lawyer,
• how they achieved success in their careers,
• what motivated them to pursue employment law, and
• what are some diversity and inclusion issues unique to employment law.
The panelists for this great event are:
• Lori Lannan: Director of Employment Law at SUPERVALU, Inc.
• Ryan Conners: Founder and shareholder at the local plaintiff's side firm Leland Conners
• Veena Iyer: Shareholder in the Labor & Employment group at Nilan Johnson Lewis
• Miguel Alexander Pozo: Member in the Labor & Employment and Commercial Litigation Department at Cozen O’Connor
The event will take place on September 18th at Nilan Johnson Lewis (120 S. 6th Street, Suite 400). There will be a reception/social event starting at 5 p.m., and the presentation will start promptly at 6 p.m. Though the event is geared toward law students and younger attorneys, all are welcome. CLE credit will be given.
If you are interested in participating, please RSVP on the MHBA website or contact Pablo Orozco via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you forget to RSVP but still want to participate, please just drop by. You can view details about this and other MHBA events at http://www.minnhba.org/events.