Please join us on November 21 for our annual leadership discussion. We’re looking forward to continuing the conversation to find pathways to leadership opportunities for a more diverse community.
We’ve confirmed a panel of leaders who are eager to help attendees examine and move beyond the barriers that have limited so many from accessing positions of influence. We hope you can join us.
· Meredith Moore Crosby, Executive Vice President, Leverette Weekes
· Jennifer Shomenta Maki, Managing Director Ag Supply Chain North America, Cargill
· Heather Manley, CEO, On-Demand Services Group
· Michelle A. Miller, Vice President, Chief Counsel, Employment Law, Medtronic plc
· Courtney R. Reid, Assistant Vice President & Counsel, Law Department, MassMutual
· Sondra Samuels, President & CEO, Northside Achievement Zone
Sandra Smalley-Fleming, Shareholder, Fredrikson & Byron, P.A.
For more information, click here.