Stinson Leonard Street LLP is seeking an Associate with two to five years of experience to join the Private Business Division in our Minneapolis office.
Qualifications Required: Active Minnesota attorney license required. Qualified candidates will have three to five years of relevant experience (as described below), possess excellent academic credentials and have strong writing, analytical, organizational, and communication skills.
Relevant experience includes significant experience in connection with mergers and acquisitions, contract negotiations, ownership matters, corporate governance, entity selection and formation, business succession planning, and private equity transactions. More specifically, candidates should have experience with the following:
· Serving in a mid-level associate or lead associate capacity with respect to merger and acquisition transactions
· Serving in a mid-level associate or lead associate capacity with respect to ownership matters, including buy-sell agreements, minority/majority investments, and compensation matters
· Serving in a mid-level associate or lead associate capacity with respect to contract review and negotiations, including supplier agreements, vendor agreements, distribution agreements, and consulting agreements
· Serving in a mid-level associate or lead associate capacity in private equity transactions
· Providing advice on entity formation, including corporations, limited liability companies and partnerships
· Providing advice on succession planning and other issues specific to family operated businesses
· Providing outside general counsel advice to private and family business clients To Apply: Please apply online at https://recruiting.stinson.com .
For questions, please contact Anna Lloyd, Attorney Recruiting Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stinson Leonard Street is an EEO employer. We encourage qualified minority, female, veteran and disabled candidates to apply to be considered for open positions. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. We conduct criminal background checks of all individuals offered employment.