Social Work Specialist
$22.42 - $32.88 /hourly; $46,813 - $68,653 /annually
Anoka-Metro Regional Treatment Center (AMRTC) is seeking talented Social Work Specialists. AMRTC is an inpatient psychiatric hospital serving adults with mental illness in a large, campus-based setting. Located just north of the Twin Cities metro area, this modern facility offers person-centered adult mental health care in a pleasant environment enjoyed by patients and employees alike. These full-time positions work primarily weekdays and are eligible for full insurance benefits. Join our team as a State of Minnesota employee!
Under limited supervision, Social Work Specialists promote a timely return to the community through the development of a comprehensive discharge and aftercare plan, incorporating utilization management principles, risk management principles, and continuity of care. Care, treatment, and services are provided through the successful coordination and completion of a series of processes that include appropriate initial assessment of needs; development of a plan for care, treatment, and services; the provision of care, treatment, and services; ongoing assessment of whether the care, treatment, and services provided are meeting the patient’s needs, and either the successful discharge of the patient or referral or transfer of the patient for continuing care, treatment, and services.
· Participate as an active member of the interdisciplinary team in the assessment and screening of patients, as well as treatment plan formulation and implementation;
· Provide psychosocial education and information for patients;
· Establish productive relationships with community providers who serve our patients and act as primary liaison with community providers.
The State of Minnesota offers an excellent employee benefits package, including low-cost medical and dental insurance with affordable dependent coverage, employer paid life insurance, short and long term disability, pre-tax flexible spending accounts, retirement plan, tax-deferred compensation, generous vacation and sick leave, and 11 paid holidays each year.
Must be licensed to practice social work in Minnesota, have a valid driver’s license, and satisfy one of the following criteria:
- · Licensed Social Worker (LSW) with at least three years of professional, post-licensure social work experience;
- · Licensed Graduate Social Worker (LGSW), Licensed Independent Social Worker (LISW), or Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker (LICSW) with at least 18 months of professional, post-licensure social work experience.
Apply online by THURSDAY, MAY 24th at
www.mn.gov/careers, search for job ID# 19248
HAVING TROUBLE WITH THE APPLICATION & WEBSITE?
Contact the helpdesk at 651-259-3637 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also visit http://www.mn.gov/mmb/careers/applicant-help.
Our mission as an employer is to actively recruit, welcome and support a workforce, which is diverse and inclusive of people who are underrepresented in the development of state policies, programs and practices, so that we can support the success and growth of all people who call Minnesota home.