Conners Law PLC is a Minneapolis based law firm specializing in employment, business, and commercial litigation. We are currently looking to add a part-time law clerk to the team. The ideal candidate will have an interest in litigation and be willing to get involved in all aspects of the practice including various legal functions and office operations. This is great opportunity to gain hands-on experience at a boutique firm.
Interested applicants should e-mail a résumé, writing sample, and transcript to email@example.com.
The law clerk will work under the direct supervision of the firm’s managing attorney. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Perform legal research and writing
- Draft pleadings, briefs, discovery, and other legal documents
- Provide assistance in courtroom proceedings (trials, hearings, etc.)
- Assist with management and preparation of cases and files
- Current law student
- Ability to work between 15 and 20 hours per week year-round
- Strong research and writing abilities
- A natural aptitude for multitasking, time management, and organization
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills including strong ability to communicate with the team and current and potential clients
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus