Fredrikson & Byron has immediate openings for attorneys with 0-2 years of experience to join the Merger & Acquisitions group and national private equity practice in our Minneapolis and Des Moines offices.
Fredrikson & Byron is a premier Midwest-based law firm working collaboratively to help businesses achieve their goals regionally, nationally, and globally.
We have immediate openings for attorneys with 0-2 years of experience to join the Merger & Acquisitions group and national private equity practice in our Minneapolis and Des Moines offices.
Preferred candidates will have:
- Interest in mergers and acquisitions and/or corporate transactional work, with demonstrated related prior career, academic, or law clerk/summer associate experience preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical, collaboration, and writing skills
- Strong academic background
- JD from an ABA Accredited Law School (required)
- Active attorney license in at least one U.S. jurisdiction and/or registration to take July 2021 bar examination (required)
Applications will only be accepted online at www.fredlaw.com/careers, and applicants will be asked to submit a cover letter and resume. For assistance with the application process, or for accommodations, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Diversity and inclusion are core values of Fredrikson & Byron. To best serve our clients, we provide innovative solutions to legal needs by cultivating a diverse workforce. We offer highly competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits in a collaborative work environment. With a reputation as the firm “where law and business meet,” our attorneys and staff bring business acumen and entrepreneurial thinking to operate as business advisors, strategic partners, and legal counselors to our clients. The firm’s 300+ attorneys are based in Minneapolis, with offices in Bismarck, Des Moines, Fargo, Mankato, St. Paul, Saltillo, Mexico, and Shanghai, China. Visit www.fredlaw.com for more information.
Fredrikson & Byron, P.A. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.