Please apply on-line at www.https://www.robinskaplan.com/careers
Robins Kaplan LLP seeks results-oriented, self-starter, with a
high level of initiative and work ethic, to join our nationally-recognized
Minneapolis-based, plaintiff’s class action litigation practice. Successful
candidates will have experience with consumer, antitrust, and financial class
A minimum of four years of litigation experience in class action, complex, multi-party cases is required. Applicants should have demonstrated academic and professional success. Federal law clerk experience a plus. Apply if you possess exceptional research, persuasive writing, analytical skills, and are obsessed with accuracy and attention to detail. Creative problem solving skills are a plus along with excellent interpersonal, organizational, planning, verbal communication skills, and be able to report regularly and effectively with senior attorneys on the team.
Applicants should be able to manage cases, assignments and team members efficiently and effectively, with a collegial and entrepreneurial approach. The ability to work independently, shift focus, adapt to changing priorities, and maintain professionalism under pressure is required.
- investigate and vet potential new cases for legal issues
- develop a deep knowledge and understanding of the facts in each case
- analyze, summarize and highlight key evidence
- research case law and regulations pertinent to case facts
- conduct all phases of civil discovery, including drafting written discovery, conducting meet and confers, and preparing for depositions
- identify, select, and work with experts
- draft briefs, memoranda, and other legal documents
- prepare for hearings and trial
- must be able to manage highly confidential information with professionalism and unquestionable integrity, and observe the high standard of ethics required of the profession.
Apply if you would like to practice law in an environment where new challenges and growth are approached with energy, enthusiasm and team work, where you work hard on behalf of clients and where your efforts are rewarded with competitive compensation and benefits. Applicants must have a J.D. from an accredited U.S. law school and be admitted, or eligible to become admitted, to practice in Minnesota.