The position involves being the first point of contact with workers the firm represents in class and collective actions and being an integral part of a litigation team. The firm has a specific need for a bi-lingual (English/Spanish speaking) class action clerk.
At Nichols Kaster, we believe that diversity improves every workplace and makes every organization better. Nichols Kaster is committed to creating an equitable and inclusive work environment for our employees and to bringing a diversity, equity, and inclusion lens to our work.
- Managing client communications and documents in various databases
- Communicating with clients and collecting information, and assisting attorneys with client and case management
- Participating in regular team meetings regarding case strategy
- Fluency in spoken and proper written Spanish required
- College degree preferred
- Applicants should be self-motivated, detail oriented, and have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Customer service and phone experience is a plus
- Participation in medical and dental benefits, 401(k) and profit-sharing plan
- Group life insurance
- Fitness center membership
- Discretionary year-end bonuses
- Paid time off
Apply on-line at https://www.nka.com/careers.html