Santiago Legal Group LLC
Hybrid Remote, MINNESOTA
Employment type: Contract
Schedule: Self-determined schedule
Location: Ability to commute, occasionally and if necessary:
Office Locations in Edina, Saint Louis Park, Bloomington, Woodberry,
Minnetonka and Minneapolis.
Hourly wage: $90 – $110 per hour
Minneapolis Based Family and Immigration Law Firm
Seeking experienced Of Counsel Family Attorney to work ad hoc on a case-by-case
We are a small but growing Immigration and Family law firm looking for a Contract
Attorney with at least 1 year of experience in MN Divorce and Custody.
● Bachelor’s degree in law
● Juris Doctor (JD) from an accredited law school
● State bar admission in the state court of Minnesota
● A minimum of 1+ years’ experience in family law, in private or public
● Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred but not required.
Family Law Attorney Essential Skills
● Strong interpersonal skills
● Efficient time management
● Critical thinking
● Multitasking abilities
● Skilled in negotiation, debate, and persuasion techniques
● Proficient in civil procedure and discovery
Family Law Attorney Roles & Responsibilities
● Provide representation for clients in court in legal cases as pertains to family
● Uphold a steady schedule of hearings, court appearances, and conferences
● Attend trials and court proceedings
● Oversee and manage the legal issues that transpire between people who are
members of the same family
● Interact routinely with caseworkers, supervisors, program directors and
● Supervise and direct mediation sessions, and offer effective legal advice
● Organize and record all official documents required to file cases
● Update clients regularly about their cases
- Assist with pleadings, discovery, motion practice, research, etc. in State Court.
- Responding to state administrative claims.
- Researching miscellaneous legal issues and drafting advisory memorandums, etc.
TO APPLY please send your Resume, and a writing sample to
email@example.com on or before Feb 6, 2023