At U.S. Bank, we’re passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we’re one of the country’s most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
Responsible for the vendor contracting process including contract negotiating, drafting, review and risk analysis of contract terms and conditions. Ensures vendor contracts are in compliance with applicable state and federal law, rules and regulations as well as U.S. Bank policies. Supports Business Line and Corporate Procurement assigned initiatives by drafting and negotiating the contract terms and conditions as well as advising business lines on risk decisions related to the contract. Job scope and complexity of assignments are broad and very complex. Requires the ability to improvise and respond to contractual language questions, provide creative solutions to resolve conflict with vendors, effectively balance working on multiple projects at one time while successfully meeting tight deadlines.
– One to two years of experience in procurement contract administration activities
– Thorough understanding of applicable laws, regulations, financial services and regulatory trends that impact the assigned business line
– Advanced understanding of contract structure and terms required to fulfill regulatory obligations
– Strong problem-solving and negotiation skills
– Ability to identify and resolve/escalate complex problems
– Ability to research and manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
– Strong organizational skills
– Effective verbal and written communication skills
Accounting / Finance
Shift 1st – Daytime
Average Hours Per Week