Are you a Criminal Prosecution Attorney who enjoys a fast-paced organization? Do you like to work in a collaborative and team environment?
We are seeking an experienced, highly service-oriented Prosecution Attorney who has strong experience working in Minnesota for our dynamic and growing firm.
About Our Firm:
At Eckberg Lammers, we believe it all starts with the people. In this role, the attorney will work within our firm environment that fosters a collaborative work environment where everyone is valued for his or her diverse talents and contributions. This environment allows us to deliver the best results to our clients and colleagues alike, just as we have done for the last 70 years.
Our Firm’s mission is to help maintain and build strong, healthy and prosperous communities. We are advocates in the law but also maintain a strong foothold in supporting charitable causes through advocacy, volunteerism, or offering legal education to individuals and local businesses. It is important to the sustainability of our firm that all attorneys and staff share the same values as our firm, with active participation in organizations throughout Minnesota and Wisconsin.
Position: Prosecution Attorney
This role will cover petty misdemeanor, misdemeanor, and gross misdemeanor criminal prosecution services for our client communities in Blue Earth and Rice Counties and have expertise in areas of law collateral to criminal prosecution, such as forfeitures or data practices.
Integrity, Professionalism, Knowledge, Drive
- Knowledge of Minnesota municipal criminal prosecution law for petty misdemeanor, misdemeanor, and gross misdemeanor crimes.
- Courtroom advocacy at all hearings from arraignment to jury trial.
- Charging, drafting and research.
- On-call court coverage.
- Prioritization of assignments.
- Performs special projects and duties as assigned.
- Must be admitted to practice in Minnesota and in good standing.
- Two to Five years of criminal prosecution experience.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, attention to details, and organizational skills.
- Ability to foster existing and build new relationships.
- High level of personal confidence and professional competence.
- Emotionally positive, resilient, and mature; readily adapts to diverse situations.
- Highly focused, reliable, and results oriented.
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills.
- Driven, focused self-starter with strong multi-tasking and follow-up skills.
- Ability to thrive in a time-sensitive, high-energy, demanding entrepreneurial environment.
Eckberg Lammers offers an inclusive work environment with opportunity for growth and development in addition to competitive compensation and benefits offerings, including 401(k), health insurance, life insurance, vacation and sick-time.
For more information about Eckberg Lammers, visit our website: www.eckberglammers.com
We welcome you to apply! Please send your cover letter, salary requirements and resume to Sherry DeLong at firstname.lastname@example.org