Location: Carmel, IN or Eagan, MN or Little Rock, AR
As a Senior Corporate Counsel, you will help MISO adapt its markets, products, and services to an evolving energy landscape by providing legal and strategic advice. In this role, you will:
- provide compliance and regulatory support for matters subject to the jurisdiction of the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission and other regulatory authorities.
- collaborate with internal business partners on risk identification and mitigation; and
- identify solutions and paths forward related to challenges facing the electric energy industry and MISO’s members.
What we are looking for:
- Juris Doctor degree
- License to practice law in any US state or the District of Columbia
- A minimum of five years of legal experience in the electric or natural gas industries.
- At least five years of federal energy regulatory practice; strong preference to candidates with an extensive history in regulatory law
- In-depth knowledge of the energy industry and regulatory practice, including FERC/NERC policies and procedures and resource planning
Watch our YouTube video, MISO in 90 Seconds, to learn about who we are and what we do. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hx2FMWzFcYI
Apply link: https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=ffbc8373-da94-43fd-a1bd-c233d33e58ae&ccId=19000101_000001&jobId=398612&source=CC2&lang=en_US