Do you speak and write Spanish fluently? Do you want to help people get the information they need? Are you interested in writing about legal topics? Do you work well in a team environment? Do you embrace change? If so, then you are the one we want.
- Write Spanish language informational content to help Abogado.com users find answers to their legal questions. Topics include family law, criminal law, personal injury, immigration and many other areas of law.
- Edit Spanish language content. Work with your Editor and our Performance teams to improve the content’s performance.
- Work with digital marketing, performance and social media teams to optimize your content. Create tags, keywords and effective headlines.
- Help with editing tasks as needed. This includes sourcing topics, copyediting and revising content.
- Work with editors and colleagues to improve content best practices.
- Spanish language fluency, both written and spoken
- Professional writing experience in the Spanish language
- 3+ years professional writing experience
- Legal practice experience, paralegal experience or experience writing about legal issues highly desired
- Experience writing under tight deadlines
- Excellent Spanish language writing skills
- Ability to communicate in written and spoken English with team members
- Ability to research, write and edit engaging and accurate information for consumers
- Comfort with editor review of your content
- Basic understanding of HTML and SEO
- Understanding of social media tools such as blogs and social networks
- Bachelor’s degree required
- J.D. desired but not required
- Resume/online application
- Two writing samples in Spanish
Please click on the following link for more information and to apply: http://jobs.thomsonreuters.com/ShowJob/Id/317421/Legal%20Writer%20%20%20%20Spanish%20(Abogado.com)