The Inside Client Manager (CMI) is responsible for customer retention and growing revenue, usage, and market-share in his/her assigned account territory. The Inside Client Manager uses expertise in customer relations, legal knowledge, and product mastery to increase customer retention and loyalty, remove obstacles, and communicate overall value to their customers, all while partnering with internal partners to renew existing contracts and craft upsell opportunities.
As an Inside Client Manager you are expected to hit several key goals. These Include:
- Hit 100% penetration of renewal campaigns
- Hit or exceed your annual targets around business reviews, sales referrals, trainings or training referrals, pre-sale demos and use the information gained to drive contract renewals and new sales revenue
- Drive retention of accounts through adoption, value reinforcement/ROI discussions and usage within your territory.
- Actively engage in the coaching process, partnering well with managers and individuals on your teams to share ideas and learn from each other.
- Accurately, and in a timely manner, log all activities and customer contacts in Salesforce.
- Pursue individualized development to improve performance not only in your current role, but for future career opportunities within Thomson Reuters.
In order to be successful in attaining these goals, you will:
- Be Receptive to Change. Demonstrate an openness and willingness to change behavior in response to new insights and situations, and be an Agile Learner. Demonstrate the ability to rapidly learn new knowledge and acquire new skills
- Be Tenacious and Results Oriented by displaying resiliency in the face of adversity and always acting with the end goal and business objective in mind.
- Work with a focus on Partnership by building and maintain positive and productive working relationships with internal and external customers.
- Be Proactive. Always anticipating and preventing future problems, taking charge to bring about needed change, and taking initiative within your scope of responsibility.
- Prioritize. Self-direct your own activities and work through goal setting, time management and planning. Know what needs to be done first and act accordingly.
- Effectively negotiate. Explore all alternatives and positions to reach outcomes that gain the support and acceptance of all customers, both internal and external.
To be considered, you have these qualifications:
- J.D. or equivalent legal experience
- Strong communication and presentation skills, especially via telephone
- High degree of professionalism
- Customer centric focus required
- Well-developed negotiation skills
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced, changing environment
We are the leading source of intelligent information for the world’s businesses and professionals, providing customers with competitive advantage. Intelligent information is a unique synthesis of human intelligence, industry expertise and innovative technology that provides decision-makers with the knowledge to act, enabling them to make better decisions faster. We deliver this must-have insight to the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, intellectual property and science and media markets, powered by the world’s most trusted news organization.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit careers.thomsonreuters.com.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.