At U.S. Bank, we’re passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we’re one of the country’s most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
Responsible for the client contracting process including contract negotiation, drafting, review, and risk analysis of contract terms and conditions. Ensures client contracts are in compliance with applicable state and federal law, rules and regulations as well as U.S. Bank policies. Requires the ability to improvise and respond to contractual language questions, provide creative solutions to resolve issues with clients, and effectively balance working on multiple projects at one time while successfully meeting tight deadlines.
– Law degree
– Two to five years of contract and negotiation experience
– Thorough understanding of contract structure and terms required to support the business line and clients
– Advanced understanding of applicable laws, regulations, and business line’s policies, procedures, products and operations
– Advanced understanding of applicable financial services and regulatory trends that impact their assigned business line
– Well-developed organizational, problem-solving and analytical skills
– Ability to manage multiple tasks, issues and deadlines simultaneously
– Excellent negotiation and relationship building skills
– Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills
– Strong attention to detail
– Exceptional customer service skills
– Experience working directly with sales staff
– Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel with intermediate knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint, SharePoint, and OneNote
1st – Daytime Average Hours Per Week: 40