Volunteer Lawyers Network (VLN) is a private non-profit organization affiliated with the Hennepin County Bar Association. VLN provides free advice and legal representation to low-income individuals through volunteer attorneys, interpreters and other legal professionals.
Expanding legal services non-profit seeks a part-time (30 hours per week, with a possibility for more hours in the future) Housing Court Project Clinic Coordinator to provide a wide range of on-site support, including the following:
- Client intake and triage
- Manage client flow
- Assist the attorneys with client follow-up
- Manage clinic schedules
- Manage and coordinate client referrals
- Organize the clinic, including keeping stocked with forms and resources
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite preferred
- Good organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Willingness to pitch in on work/projects as needed
- Experience working with or knowledge of the legal services community a plus
- Second language a plus
Hours per Week – 30
Hourly Pay – $15.00 to start plus full benefits
VLN is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation or any other factors prohibited by applicable law.
Those with diverse economic, social, or cultural experiences are encouraged to apply.
HOW TO APPLY:
Mail resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No phone calls please.]]>